You are herelindsaywriter
- Years of playwriting
- Current Projects
- A ten minute play collection, A middle school play addressing bullying and using the drama game 'machine, ' a non-verbal play called PUSH PULL FALL UP, an adaptation of THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME.
- My most exciting achievement is writing the book and lyrics for an accapella musical (SHOUT) written for high school performers. A huge, yet thrilling challenge. I'm also excited to be heading into my second year as a playwright facilitator in the UTH INK program. All students can and should write a play!
- Professional Website
- Lindsay Price
- Date of Birth
- Crystal Beach, Ontario, Canada
- Years Participating in NaPlWriMo
- I write plays for high schools and student performers. Yep, that pays the mortgage....
- Favorite Playwright
- Caryl Churchill
What DO I do when I'm not writing plays. Hmmmm. I love to bake, I run, I love to eat in local un-tourist restaurants when I travel, I actually started watching football this year and have been surprisingly struck by the human drama in it...
- Personal Website
- Member for
- 3 years 26 weeks
Naplwrimo runs on love, sweat and your generous help.
Thank you to our donors!
Machelle Allman, Holly Arsenault, Will Bond, Karen Chandler, Michael Lee, Leslie Liautaud, Jeff Mackey, Maggie McAleese, Marian McNamee, Marla Porter, and all our anonymous donors.